Thursday 20 March 2014

Blue Gradient Stamping

Hello!

Not sure if you had noticed, but I havent been stamping for a while. So today, I decided to do a blue (my favourite color) gradient stamping! I used a Bundle Monster Stamping Plate, BM315!

This was what I had come up with! :D

BM315 on a Blue Gradient
BM315 on a Blue Gradient

BM315 on a Blue Gradient
BM315 on a Blue Gradient

The colors I used for this was Essie's Blanc, Nicole by OPI's Its Up To You & Respect The World! Along with black and white Konad's stamping polish! 

I really enjoy stamping as it is a quick and easy way to get some nail art done! However, you must remember to stamp when your nail is completely dried! With that said, I will be having some nail art coming up on my blog! It is mostly for a cause or for a Facebook group challenge that I am in! So do stay tuned! :D

Want to know how to stamp properly? Check out the Stamping tutorial I did some time back!

Thats all for now! See you soon! :D

<3 C.

2 comments: