Wednesday 22 January 2014

Thanks for #Sharethelove & #Sharefest!

I just wanted to take some time off and thank everyone who had participated in the #sharethelove & #sharefest on Facebook to promote nail Facebook pages and blog.

Due to the heart warming actions of this movement, I have gained from having only 1 page like (by my friend, PiggieLuv) on Facebook to 330+ page likes. Also, on my blog, I have also increase slightly on my GFC followers.

I had never intended to promote and set up my page properly till my exam ended, however now, it is considered up however there are still rooms for improvements.

I would like to thank each of you who have liked or followed me. Also, I would like to thank the various nail pages who have shared my page. Last but not least, I would like to thank the initiators of this #sharethelove & #sharefest movement along with everyone who have participated in sharing and liking the pages.

Love,
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment